해당 위키는 저희 교육 프로그램의 멋진 학생이 작성하였습니다. iFixit 직원이 관리하지 않습니다.
Alcatel OneTouch Elevate Troubleshooting
Alcatel released the OneTouch Elevate (model number: 5017B) on August of 2015. Which runs on Android Lollipop version 5.1, LTE, a 4.5 inches 480x854 pixels display, on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor, including 5MP rear and 2MP front camera and a 2000 MAH battery.
- Phone Responds Slowly and/or Freezes
- Phone will not turn on
- Phone has Problems Receiving Calls
- Phone Turns off Unexpectedly
- Unable to Install or Update Apps
Phone Responds Slowly and/or Freezes
Phone takes too long to load information and swiping motion is not as smooth.
Phone needs to be rebooted
- Try resetting the phone and rebooting the phone. You can do this by simply turning off the phone for about 5 min. And then turning it back on.
Too many apps running
- Try deleting some downloaded apps if not all. This can help open up more storage and retrieve some applications that might have been slowing down the phone
Reset to factory settings
- Finally, if all of the above failed, try resetting the device to its factory settings by holding the home and volume button.
Phone will not turn on
You have trouble turning on the device.
- If the phone shows no response, try connecting the phone to a power source for 5 minute, then try turning on again. If the problem continues, remove the back cover and take the battery out then put it back in, doing that will reset the phone.
- If for some reason the phone will still not turn on after charging it for at least 20-30 min. that may mean that the battery is in need of a replacement. You can easily change it by taking out the old one and replacing it with a new one which can be obtained from your phone company.
Phone has Problems Receiving Calls
You are not able to receive any call.
- Airplane mode will turn off any wireless connection from the phone and will prevent it from receiving calls. If you are not receiving calls go into the wireless network settings and make sure that airplane mode is off.
Faulty SIM card
- You can remove the back cover to the phone to reveal the SIM card slot. Simply pull the card out and talk to your service provider to get a new one to put back into the phone.
Phone Turns off Unexpectedly
Phone suddenly turn off on you.
- Phone most likely has a very old battery that can not keep up with its daily use. Try replacing it with a new battery by taking out the old one and putting in a new one which you can get from your phone distributor.
- If the phone seems hotter than usual, let it rest for 15 minutes before attempting to turn back on. This could indicate that the phone has been working its processors hard and caused it to shut down to protect the system from any damage.
Unable to Install or Update Apps
You are unable to install or update any app.
- If you phone is having trouble updating your apps, this could simply mean that your phone is not logged in to the play store. Simply go to the play store and log in to the account. This should allow the phone to start the most recent updates to your apps.
- If the phone memory is full, the phone will not allow you to install more apps. To solve this, go through your downloaded apps, gallery, and messages to delete what you don’t use. This should clear up memory for the phone run updates again.