해당 위키는 저희 교육 프로그램의 멋진 학생이 작성하였습니다. iFixit 직원이 관리하지 않습니다.
HTC Desire V Troubleshooting
Released in June 2012, available in Black or White.
- Phone randomly restarts
- Device won't Charge
- Device is unresponsive
- Device won't connect to Wi-Fi
Phone randomly restarts ¶
When using your phone or a specific app, your phone reboots for no apparent reason.
Faulty Battery ¶
- Open the back of the phone and make sure the battery is firmly in place; if not you may want to remove the battery and make sure the connector pins are firmly in place/have a good connection with the battery. Follow this link to learn how to replace your battery.
Device overheated ¶
- Most Android devices are set up to automatically restart when they get to hot. If this is the case you may need to be aware of how many applications you have open at once and close them.
Corrupted System Software ¶
- Android system software can sometimes become corrupted. If this happens a factory reset may solve this problem. Caution: a factory reset will erase data saved to your phone. If a factory reset doesn't work, you may need to replace the logic board.
Device won't Charge ¶
When you plug your phone in to charge the battery, nothing happens.
Broken Charger ¶
- The charger itself may be broken or defective; if this is the case you should purchase a new charger.
Bad Connection Between Phone & Charging Cord ¶
- Sometimes when the cord is plugged into the charging port it is not fully connected. Try to unplug the cord from the phone and replug it back into the charging port. If this does not work, try to unplug the charger from the wall and plug it back in.
Device is unresponsive ¶
The screen of your phone may not be responding to your touch or it may be stuck on a certain app page.
Phone is off ¶
- You may try to restart the device. Hold down the power button until the device has turned off and wait 2-3 minutes before rebooting.
Needs to be restored to normal settings ¶
- You will need to perform a hard reset. This will wipe your phone and return it to its original condition. In order to do this, hold down the up and down volume buttons as well as the power button all at the same time. This will start the phone in Recovery mode and you will be able to do a Wipe-Factory-Reset from there. Use the volume up/down buttons to navigate and the power button to select.
Device won't connect to Wi-Fi ¶
When you enter into the range of a new or a remembered network, the phone is not able to connect and use the Wi-Fi.
Issues with the device Wi-Fi settings ¶
- Select the Wi-Fi that you are trying to connect to and tap "Forget." Then reconnect by selecting that network again and entering whatever password may be needed.
Router Problems ¶
- Unplug the router's power, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. Wait 20-30 seconds for the connection to reestablish.
Incorrect Date & Time ¶
- If there is a discrepancy between your phone's date and time and the router's date and time, the connection may not work.