해당 위키는 저희 교육 프로그램의 멋진 학생이 작성하였습니다. iFixit 직원이 관리하지 않습니다.
- Trio Stealth Pro 9.7" freezes after android logo
- Trio Stealth Pro 9.7" will not power on
- Trio Stealth Pro 9.7" will not always charge when plugged in
- Trio Stealth Pro 9.7" battery issues/ dies quickly
- Trio Stealth Pro 9.7" will not connect to internet when connected to Wi-Fi
When trying to power on the device, the android logo pops up on the screen but then the device freezes.
Restart the device.
Put the device into recovery mode.
When trying to turn on the device, it will not respond. The screen stays black.
Plug device into charger and let charge for a while.
Plug directly into a computer.
The device will not always charge when plugged in.
Use another charger/ outlet.
Move cord around trying to get it to start charging at all to check for a bad cord.
Devices battery dies quickly. The device will randomly die even though it will say it still has life.
Make sure it's an OEM charger.
Turn down Brightness.
Make sure all apps on internet are closed.
The device says it is connected to the to Wi-Fi but when trying to use the internet pages wont load.
Make sure network is up and running.
Forget Wifi on device and re-connect.