자사 교육 프로그램의 멋진 학생들이 이 위키를 만들었습니다.
Tablet Will Not Turn On
Tablet doesn’t respond to touch or light up when power button (left side of device) is held down.
Device is not charged
- Ensure that you have plugged in your device and that you have allowed enough time for the battery to charge.
Charger is faulty
- Look at your cable and make sure that it is not broken or frayed at any point.
- Once plugged in, make sure that the wall adapter does not feel very hot or room temperature. If it feels like it has not warmed up or is too warm it may mean that the adapter is broken.
- Try plugging the charging cable into another device to see if the charger works (any device with a Micro-USB Port).
Battery is faulty
- If none of the above apply to you, then your device may have a faulty battery that will need to be replaced. Also, if your battery drains within 30 minutes, then the battery should be ++replaced++.
Device Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
Internet is not accessible and the icon shows no Wi-Fi “bars”.
Wifi is disabled in settings
- From the Home screen, navigate to the Apps icon, then Settings, and Wifi.
- Ensure that the Wifi switch, located in the upper-right, is turned on.
Wifi router needs to be reset
- Try going to your home Wifi router, unplugging it, wait 10-20 seconds, and plug it back in. Wait about a minute or two for the router to turn on and try connecting the tablet to the Wifi.
Wifi module is faulty
- If none of the above have fixed the issue, then you may need to ++replace++ the Wifi module within the tablet.
- Note: Make sure that all wires are connected correctly to the module before replacing it.
Camera Doesn’t Work
Opening camera app only shows black screen
Camera app is not functioning
- Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds before releasing, then press the power button for 2-3 seconds to restart the device.
Non-functioning third-party app
- Check the camera to see if it works with the pre-installed camera app rather than other third-party camera apps that may have been installed. If the pre-installed app functions properly and a third-party app doesn't, avoid using the third-party app.
- If camera continues to not function go to ++repair++.
Speakers Are Not Emitting Sound
When music is playing and volume is turned up, no sound comes out of the device.
Something is in the headphone jack
- Remove anything that is in the headphone jack. The device may think that there are headphones plugged in and trying to send the audio out of the headphone jack.
Internal speakers are faulty
- Before replacing your internal speakers, you may want to try rebooting your tablet.
- If none of the fixes have worked, then you may need to ++replace++ the internal speakers.
Headphones Don’t Work
When headphones are connected to the device, no sound is coming out of them even when the volume (right side of device) is turned up all the way and the device is turned on.
Headphones are faulty
- Physically examine the headphones for frayed wires. If there are frayed wires, the headphones may be faulty.
- Try plugging the headphones into another device with a functioning headphone jack. If sound is not present, then the headphones may be faulty.
Headphone Jack is faulty
- If the headphones are functioning, but no sound is coming out when plugged into your device, then the headphone jack should be ++replaced++.