How do I turn off voice over?
I turned on voice over and it is not turning to a different page.How could I fix it?
It is my understanding that you turn off VoiceOver by disabling theoption in iTunes and then re-sync the iPod.
and here is some more good stuff from Apple
To turn off VoiceOver on iPod nano using VoiceOver gestures
1. Swipe right or left with two fingers until you see or hear Settings.
2. Double-tap to open Settings.
3. Move your finger up or down the screen until you see or hear General, then double- tap.
4. Move your finger up or down the screen until you see or hear Accessibility, then double-tap.
5. Move your finger up or down the screen until you see or hear VoiceOver, then double-tap. You'll hear "VoiceOver off" to confirm the setting. Now you can use standard gestures to control iPod nano.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4317 Good Luck and let us know if it helped
This has been a wide spread problem. Apple is very well aware of it even though they may not offer this information to you. I have had 2 ipods with the same problem. Many Many folks have documented this problem and it is all over the internet. Unfortunately, I have had to move away from the Apple ipod. Bummer for Apple. Very frustrated.
I did turn off voice over, and turned off speak hints, and it still never shuts up. Never. I have to reboot it, my ipod plays for a few songs and then the %#*@ voice over starts all over again and has to interrupt my song every two seconds.
I am having this problem with my ipod nano - in settings it says voiceover is off but it still talks over songs randomly (one in every ~ 3 or 4 songs). I've gone in and "returned" it off, I've reset the ipod, I've turned it on and then turned it off, I've re-set again, I've turned off all "speaking" settings, I've tried changing the speed......etc....still no luck :( I realise that this is a useful feature for vision impaired but I'm going to bin my ipod if it doesn't stop and definitely will not be getting another!
지난 24시간: 0
지난 7일: 13
지난 30일: 101
전체 시간: 41,946