PMIC Replaced - Missing voltages
I have an iPad Air (1st gen) which I have replaced the PMIC. The reason for that is because the iPad charges only when it was switched off.
I have lifted the following pads during removal of the PMIC:
Dont know If this is the cause of the problems below:
- No backlight (filters are good)
- Missing voltage on PP3V0_SPARE1
- Missing voltage on PP3V0_S2R_SENSOR
- Missing voltage on PP3V3_ACC
- No Heat on the board, and I can see apple logo on screen without backlight looping.
Anyone can point me in the right direction or explaining those missing voltage lines could be a BIG help understanding the situation.