해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For more information regarding common troubleshooting issues, check out
Background & Identification
The Crosley Cruiser CR8005A is a portable turntable first released by Crosley in 2012. The record player is cased within a lightweight briefcase made of wood and bound in leatherette material. The Cruiser comes in a variety of colors (including black, blue, pink, etc.), indicated by the last two letters of the model number; for example, an orange cruiser will be listed as CR8005A-OR.
Support for this model (CR8005A), the Crosley Cruiser Classic, has been discontinued in favor of the Crosley Cruiser Deluxe (CR8005D).
- Motor Type: Belt Driven
- 33 1/3 RPM
- 45 RPM
- 78 RPM
- Type: Diamond Tip, NP6
- Speaker Type: Dynamic, Full-Range
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Speaker Watts: 3 Watts (x2)
- Total Output: 6 Watts
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (DC 9V 0.4A)
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Dimensions: 4.63"(H) x 14" (W) x 10.50" (D) = 11.8cm (H) x 35.6cm (W) x 26.7cm (D)
- Approximate Weight: 5.5 Pounds = 2.49 kg