해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Erratic or uncontrolled flight can be the result of a flight controller error, to learn more, check out our DJI Phantom FlyAways wiki.
Phantom is a series of UAVs (or unmanned aerial vehicles) designed and manufactured by DJI, a Chinese technology company. The Phantom 2 Vision is the predecessor of the Phantom 2 Vision+, which is mostly unchanged from the Vision.
The original 2 Vision and the 2 Vision+ include color-coded, self-tightening propellers for easy replacement and installation and a slot-loading battery pack that produces up to 25 minutes of flight time. The camera is also relatively unchanged between the 2 Vision and 2 Vision+ with an f2.8 lens paired with a 14-megapixel CMOS (complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) sensor that can capture JPEG and Adobe DNG raw photos and video at up to 720p at 60fps and 1080p at 30fps. Users can also control exposure compensation, white balance, and ISO, and operate using a 90-, 120-, or 140- degree field of view.
The largest change between the 2 Vision and the 2 Vision+ is the technology supporting the camera. The 2 Vision’s camera was stabilized only on the tilt axis with a tilting range of 60 degrees. The Vision+ features a three-axis gimbal that actively stabilizes the drone’s camera in the roll, pitch, and yaw directions to keep the video smooth.
The Phantom 2 Vision can be identified by its white quadcopter body with red-colored accents on each quadcopter arm. The name “Phantom” is embossed in capital letters above the camera gimbal. The manufacturer’s name, “DJI,” is printed in red lowercase letters in the top center of the drone’s body.
- Operating Frequency: 5.728GHz－5.8GHz
- Communication Distance (open area): CE: 300m; FCC: 500m
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -93dBm
- Transmitter Power: CE: 25mw; FCC: 125mw
- Working Voltage: 80 mA@6V
- Battery: 4 AA Batteries
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462 MHz
- Communication Distance (open area): 300m
- Transmitter Power:<=17dBm
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Battery: 5200mAh LiPo
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included): 1160g
- Hover Accuracy (Ready to Fly): Vertical: 0.8m; Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: Ascent: 6m/s; Descent: 2m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Diagonal Length: 350mmTilting Range of Gimbal: 0°-60°
- Resolution: 14 Megapixels
- FOV: 120°/ 110°/ 85°
- Sensor size: 1/2.3"
- Support of multi-capture, continuous capture, and timed capture
- Support of HD Recording (1080/p30 or 1080/60i)
- Supports of both RAW and JPEG picture format