USB Micro-B Connector and Batteryen
질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Equestic Saddleclip measures and analyzes the time-driven per course, the number of obstacles taken and from which side (left or right), the push-off in the walk, trot, canter and how that is structured within the training, how the walk/trot/canter has developed over a longer period (on average), the rhythm (bpm), the number of transitions made between the different courses, symmetry of movement in the trot, and the difference to the left or to the right. The time spent on each rein, gait analysis, number of jumps, tempo, intensity, elevation, and symmetry are all features that are analyzed with the Equestic Saddleclip.
The clip is all black with the EQ logo in gold on the top. There is an app that must be installed to read all of the data collected by the clip.
• Black version with Brushed Metal inlay
• Material: plastic / rubber
• Splash and shock resistant
• Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1
• Mobile App available from iOS 10 and Android 4.4
• 8+ hours of measurements with a full battery
• No restriction on the number of horses that can be measured with 1 sensor
• Can be controlled via the app on your phone
• One year warranty under normal use