질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
If you are having trouble with your HP EliteBook 1050 G1, click here to see the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The HP EliteBook 1050 G1 is a business-based laptop released in May 2018. It has the serial numbers 3TN94AV, 3TN95AV, 3TN96AV, or 3TN97AV, depending on what Intel Core processor (i5-8300H, i5-8400, i7-8750H, or i7-8850H, respectively) is installed in the device. The serial number can be found on a white sticker on the bottom of the device.
The HP EliteBook 1050 G1 has a shiny, silver, italicized HP logo on the cover of the laptop, while the logo under the screen is a matte black and italicized, which differentiates it from similar HP models. Furthermore, the screen of this device only folds back roughly 130 degrees, as opposed to similar models whose screens fold all the way back. The screen of the EliteBook 1050 G1 is very dark if not looked at straight-on, which makes it more private than similar models, but also more difficult to collaborate with.
- Width: 360 mm (14.17 in)
- Depth: 254 mm (10.00 in)
- Height (front to rear, LED display assembly): 18.9 mm (0.74 in)
- Weight (4-cell battery): 2.05 kg (4.54 lb)
- Solid State Drive (SSD) Options: 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core™ i7/i5 processors
- Diagonal Display Size: 39.6 cm (15.6 in)
- Integrated Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Discrete Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (4 GB DDR5 dedicated)
- Maximum Memory: 32 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion polymer (95.6 Wh) or 4-cell Li-ion polymer (64 Wh)