Help! My fan is so loud! What is going on?
My screen is displaying dead pixels, what to do?
Keyboard key jammed, how to remove?
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
If you are experiencing trouble with your HP ProBook 4520s, please visit the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The HP ProBook 4520s is a full-sized business laptop available with a 15.6” screen, a variety of Intel Core processors, brushed aluminum case, chiclet keyboard, and multitouch ClickPad. The HP ProBook 4520s was released in 2010 and replaced the HP ProBook 4510s.
HP announced a voluntary recall and replacement program for AC power cords sold worldwide between September 2010 and June 2012. A battery recall addressed overheating issues with devices sold between March 2013 and August 2015.
The HP ProBook 4520s has a rugged metallic exterior compared to the previous plastic cover of the 4510s. The interior features a bronze, anodized, brushed-metal finish.
- Weight: 5.27 pounds
- Dimensions: 14.64 x 9.83 x 1.09 inches
- 15.6 inch glossy LED-backlit screen supports 1366x768 pixel resolution with 720p HD display
- Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 processor
- Onboard Intel GMA HD graphics or ATI Radeon 4350 dedicated graphics
- DVD+/-RW Optical Drive
- Four USB, eSATA, HDMI, audio, and VGA-out ports
- Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11n and Bluetooth 2.1 wireless
- 2MP webcam and microphone
- ExpressCard slot, multi-card reader, and fingerprint reader
- Standard six-cell battery
- Runs 32-bit Windows 7 Professional Edition
HP ProBook 4520s Wikipedia Page
Drivers & Software For HP ProBook 4520s