질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Identification and Background
Removing the back cover and the battery will reveal the device information including the model name. The phone can also be identified by the distinctive circular touch screen music control panel located on the outside.
This model is the upgraded version of the Fusic, a popular phone released a year before. The Muziq improved the form factor with a slimmer design, no visible antenna, and glossy finish. The Muziq was available from the manufacturer in pink and black. In addition the phone could now play downloaded tracks and MP3s.
- Developer: LG
- Dimensions: 3.80 x 1.94 x 0.61 in (96.5 x 49 x 15.5mm)
- Weight: 3.14 oz (89 g)
- Size: 2.25 in
- Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels
- Technology: TFT
- Colors: 262 144
- Additional Display: TFT
- Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
- Colors: 65 536
- Talk Time: 4.00 hours
- Stand-by-time: 12.0 days (288 hours)
- Capacity: 800 mAh
- Built-in Storage: 16 MB
- External Memory: microSD
- Resolution: 1.3 megapixels
- Camcorder: Yes
- Radio: FM Transmitter
- Browser: Teleca Obigo Browser
- Phonebook: 500 entries, Caller groups, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Organizer: Calender, Alarm, Calculator, World Clock, Notepad
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Predictive text input
- E-mail: POP3, SMTP
- Bluetooth: 1.1
- USB: Yes
Find some of the common problems with the Muziq on our Troubleshooting guide
Here are some options to upgrade your phone.
- Battery: Replacement batteries can be found here. Refer to our battery removal guide on how to replace the battery.
- Display Panels: Replacement display panels can be purchased here and the display replacement guide can be followed to install the display.