해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Identification and Background ¶
Released in the early 2000's, the Microtek Scanmaker was made to be everything that either a small business or independent designer needed in a digital imaging device.
The Microtek Scanmaker 5900 is easily identifiable as a scanner due to its easy open lid that reveals a glass surface for placing your pictures and documents on it.
It can further be identified by the fact that it says Microtek ScanMaker 5900 on the lid of the device. Refer to the manufacturers website for further details.
Having a problem Scanning in all your beautiful documents and photos? Refer to our troubleshooting page.
Technical Specs ¶
- 7 Smart-touch buttons + 1 Power on/off button: Scan, Copy, Email, OCR, Scan-to-Web, Cancel , Custom and Power on/off
- Windows & Macintosh
Interface Type ¶
- USB 2.0
Scan Area ¶
- 8.5" x 11.7"
Max. Interpolated Resolution ¶
- 65535 x 65535 dpi (PC)
- 32768 x 32768 dpi (Mac)
Color Passes ¶
- Single pass
Image Sensor ¶
- Sigma Six CCD Technology (Dual 10,600-element stacked CCDs)
Optical Resolution ¶
- 4800 x 2400 dpi
Bit Depth ¶
- True 48-bit input and output (trillions of colors)
Included Accessory ¶
- Integrated 4" x 5" Transparency Adapter with FilmView
Optional Accessory ¶
- 50-page automatic document feeder
PC System Requirements ¶
- 64MB RAM (128MB recommended); Pentium PC or later
- USB: USB port & Windows 98/2000/Me/XP
Mac System Requirements ¶
- 64MB RAM (128MB recommended); iMac/G3/G4
- USB: Built-in USB port & Mac OS 9.0 ~ 9.x or OS X (classic mode)
- 110V / 220V
Scanner Weight ¶
- 5.7 lbs / 2.6 kg
Scanner Dimensions ¶
- 19.0" x 11.5" x 2.9" (LxWxH)
- 483mm x 294mm x 78mm (LxWxH)