해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Released in October of 2009, the Droid was released with the intent of being a strong competitor in the iPhone dominated smart-phone market. The Droid runs the Android operating system designed by Google, and comes standard with free turn-by-turn Google Maps Navigation. In addition to having an extensive library of available applications, the software is completely open-source, allowing the user to customize the phone any way they see fit.
The Motorola Droid is easily identifiable by its slide-out keyboard with a large gold D-pad. Its successor, the Droid 2, looks similar to the original model, but does not have a D-pad on the redesigned keyboard.
Track down problems encountered with your Droid on our Droid Troubleshooting Page.
- 1400 mAh
- Talk Time: 385 mins/6.4 hours
- Stand By: 270 hours/11.25 days
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- Full Qwerty Side Slider
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Android 2.0
- 169 g / 6 oz
- 60.00 (x) x 115.80 (y) x 13.70 (z) mm
- 2.4 (x) x 4.6 (y) x 0.5 (z) inches
- Webkit HTML5 based browser
- Flash 10 ready
- GmailTM, Exchange, IMAP, POP, Macmail, GmailTM, MSN Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL®
- Bluetooth® v2.1+EDR, 3.5mm Headset jack, USB 2.0 HS
- 3.7”, 480×854 WVGA
- 400,000 pixels
- SMS/MMS, Full HTML5 Browser
- AMR-NB/WB, MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- D1 resolution (720×480)
- up to 24fps capture
- 30fps playback
- MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
- 5.0 megapixel
- LED Flash
- Image stabilization
- 16GB card included in phone, Up to 32GB microSD expandable
- aGPS, sGPS