질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
If you need troubleshooting help with this device, try visiting the Motorola V557 Troubleshooting page.
Identification and Background ¶
Like its predecessors the V551 and V555, the Motorola V557 is a pocket-sized flip phone designed for use with the Cingular (now AT&T) GSM network. It was released in November 2005 and discontinued the following year. The phone has the following features:
- External antenna
- 640 X 480 pixel VGA camera
- 5MB internal storage device
- Internal 176 x 220 pixel display
- Monochrome outer display
The only visible difference between the trio is the color of the default face plates, which are blue, gray, and black, respectively. In addition, the single new software feature of the V557 is "SCREEN3", a live news and weather ticker on the home screen.
The most reliable way to distinguish the V557 from the other V500 series is by removing the battery and checking its model number on the largest sticker behind the battery pack.
Additional Information ¶
- Motorola Official Device Page
- Motorola V557 User Manual
- Wikipedia: List of Motorola V Series Phones
- Motorola V557 Official Press Release
- Motorola V Series Phone Tech Support Forums
- Cnet and User Reviews
- Mobiledia Review and Info
- eHow: Guide to Replacing the Faceplate
- GSM Arena User Reviews and Discussion
- Amazon Product Page