질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification ¶
Production of this particular phone has been discontinued, but Verizon Wireless still provides service to its users.
Released in 2001, this Motorola flip phone has a brushed aluminum case. Its features include e-mail, web browsing, voice-dialing, predictive text, and a 96x16 pixel external display. The slim Li-Ion battery provides up to 4 hours of talk time and 240 hours of standby. However, unlike its sister model the V60g, the V60c does not support games or a calculator.
This phone can be identified by removing the back case and battery and finding the identifying code "V60C" on the sticker.
Safety Hazards ¶
Before disassembling, repairing, or installing any parts, make sure to keep your phone away from:
- Liquids of any kind: Do not allow your phone to come into contact with water, rain, extreme humidity, sweat, or other intense moisture.
- Extreme heat or cold: Avoid temperatures below -10°C/14°F or above 45°C/113°F.
- Microwaves: Do not dry your phone in a microwave oven. Instead, try uncooked rice if your phone gets wet.
- Cleaning solutions: If you want to clean your phone, use a DRY, soft cloth. Don’t use water, alcohol, or other cleaning solutions.
- Dust and dirt: Avoid exposing your phone to dust, dirt, or sand.
Determine problems by following the Motorola V60c Troubleshooting Guide. There should be an easy fix for your problem!