해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Track down a number of hardware problems using the Nokia E61i troubleshooting guide.
Identification and Background ¶
The Nokia E61i is a smartphone originally directed towards European business users. It was released one year after its predecessor, the Nokia E61. Although these phones look virtually identical, there are a few apparent differences:
- Engraved model number below the power button of the E61i.
- The joystick used by the E61 was replaced by a D-Pad in the E61i.
- The E61i has two additional "quick function" buttons.
- The E61i features a slimmer case design than the E61.
Other differences include:
- 2 Megapixel camera.
- Updated version battery.
- MicroSD port instead of MiniSD.
The E61i was replaced by the Nokia E71 Repair in June, 2007, which offered improvements in all technical and aesthetic aspects.