해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
If you are having trouble with the OnHub device, refer to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification ¶
Released in September 2015, the OnHub is a wireless router produced by Google and TP-Link that promises to change the way you connect to the Internet. OnHub features six 2.4 GHz- and six 5 GHz-antennas, as well as Bluetooth and USB 3.0 connectivity. Users can use Google's On app to configure and connect the router.
The cylindrical, 8-inch tall OnHub is available in a blue or black finish. The OnHub is protected by a casing, that comes off with a firm counterclockwise turn.It has a single, dimmable 4-color light ring that shines near the top of the device, and a 3-watt speaker to send setup tones to Android devices.
Additional Information ¶
Technical Specifications ¶
- CPU: IPQ8064 Dual Core 1.4 GHz
- e-MMC flash: 4 GB
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3L
- NOR flash: 8 MB
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- 2.4 GHz: 802.11b/g/n 3x3 with smart antenna
- 5 GHz: 802.11a/n/ac 3x3 with smart antenna
- AUX: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 1x1
- Ethernet switch: QCA8337 Gigabit switch
- WAN port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- LAN port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- ZigBee/Thread (coming soon): 802.15.4 conformance
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Supports up to 128 devices
- Weight: 1.9 lb
- Size: 7.5 in tall × 4.6 in diameter
- 3-Watt Speaker
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 6 tri-color LED arrays
- WPA2-PSK Wireless Security
- Trusted Platform Module: Infineon SLB 9615