질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For additional help, check out the Parrot Flypad Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
The Parrot Flypad was released in October 2016 and is sold separately. It enables users to control their mini-drones directly with a smartphone via Bluetooth connection. With an intuitive interface and compatible design, users can optimize flight experience all while being in full control. Although this is the first version of the the Parrot Flypad, it inherits some resemblance to the DJI Phantom Transmitter Remote Controller.
However, distinct attributes are portrayed between the two devices, but the Parrot Flypad has proven to be a more recreational and comfortable device.
● The Parrot Flypad is designed to have a more ergonomic fit in user's hands.
● The Parrot Flypad has a battery life of 6 hours and a 2 hour charging time.
● Weighing only 10.4 oz (295 g), making it easier for younger users to grasp.
● Surprisingly capable to control and fly up to 200 ft.
● Compatible with multiple mini-drones: Swing, Mambo, Airborne Cargo, Airborne Night, and the Hydrofoil hybrid.