RIDGID introduces the 18V 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder. This device’s main features include the angle grinder, a side handle, spanner wrench, wheel guard, grinding wheel, flange, clamp nut and operators manual. The device also comes equipped with a LED light, textured grip and strong base. This device does not have a history of recalls or known failure modes. This device is intended for the novice craftsmen or the experience construction worker and comes with a very reasonable selling price of $129.
You can identify this device based on its long, orange body made of plastic. This device also includes the silver metal of the side handle and wheel guard. This product is 13.75 inches in depth and has a wheel diameter of 4-1/2in. The user can tell this device apart from others based on the bright orange color and the model number located on the bottom of the device.
If you are experiencing any form of defects in regards to the Ridgid Brushless R86040 angle grinder, refer to the associated troubleshooting page.
- Includes R86040 angle grinder, side handle, spanner wrench, wheel guard, grinding wheel, flange, clamp nut and operator's manual
- Load level LED indicator light illuminates to prevent grinder overload
- Tool-less guard design easily rotates guard for optimal grinding position
- Auto tool lock-off feature prevents accidental start; if battery is installed while tool is locked on, tool will not operate
- Hexgrip micro texture provides superior grip and comfort during extended tool use
- Batteries and charger sold separately; works with these batteries (AC840083, AC840085, AC840084 and AC46182) and chargers (AC470013 and AC840093)
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- No Load Speed: 9,000 RPM
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Wheel Size: 4-1/2 in
- Returnable: 90-Day