해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Track down a number of problems with the device by using the Sanyo Katana Troubleshooting Guide.
Identification and Background
To verify that your device is a Sanyo Katana, simply remove the battery from the phone. A sticker will be located behind the battery on which the model name "Katana" is written.
The Sanyo Katana is an ultra-thin flip phone released in the third quarter of 2006 by Sanyo Electric Co. It is currently available in the US through Sprint, CREDO Mobile, Qwest, Embarq, Liberty Wireless, and Humane Wireless. The phone is available in four colors: black, blue sapphire, cherry blossom, and polar white.
The Sanyo Katana has an upgraded version called the Sanyo Katana II, which offers more memory and has a slightly different appearance.
- Modes: CDMA 850 / 1900, AMPS 850
- Weight: 3.4 oz (96 g)
- Dimensions: 3.88" x 2.02" x 0.58" (99 x 51 x 14.7 mm)
- Battery Talk: 3 hours maximum (180 minutes)
- Battery Standby: 168 hours maximum (7 days)
- Battery Type: 820 mAh LiIon, Removable
- Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
- Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA)
- Colors: 65,536 (16-bit)