해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background & Identification ¶
The Ti-83 Plus is a scientific graphing calculator produced by Texas Instruments. Its functions include function analysis, multiple graphing modes, statistics, algebraic functions, and calculus applications. It runs on a Zilog Z80 microprocessor and has a 512 kB of Flash ROM.
The TI-83 Plus is differentiated from other TI calculators by the words "TI 83 Plus" printed on the top right side of the calculator just above the screen. The main aesthetic difference between the TI-83 and the TI-83 Plus is the white number keys on the TI-83 Plus opposed to the black number keys on the TI-83.
- CPU: z80 (8/16-bit, 6 MHz)
- RAM: 24KB user-accessible
- Flash (ROM): 160 KB user-accessible for Apps/Archive (512KB total)
- LCD: 96x64 pixels, 16x8 Home screen text
- Ports: 2.5mm I/O
- Power: 4 AAA batteries
- Operating System (OS): 1.03, 1.10, 1.12-1.19
- Programming: TI-BASIC, z80 ASM
Try to fix your calculator with this troubleshooting page.