해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
The MiP robot was released in August 2014 by WowWee manufacturers. The robot uses GestureSense Technology to communicate with the user. The user is able to use hand gestures displayed in the user manual to guide MiP. MiP also links with a downloadable app that allows MiP to drive, dance and perform tricks.
MiP has seven different modes for users to explore, and they are default, stack, cage, tricks, roam, dance and tracking. MiP communicates with its operator using its unique vocabulary.
The MiP robot possesses BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and is able to work with various smart devices. For a complete list, see below.
- Height: 5.12"
- Width: 6.5"
- Length: 10.04"
- Weight: 2.0 Lb.
- iPhone 4s and above.
- iPod touch Gen 5 or above.
- iPad 3 or above.
- iPad Air
- Apple devices must be running iOS 7 or above.
- Android BLE enabled devices
- Android devices must be running Android 4.3 BLE or above
- Manufacturer Suggested Age 8 Years and Up.
- Battery: Four AAA required, not included.
- MSRP: $99.00 USD
Oh, no! If something is wrong with the robot, diagnose it on the WowWee MiP Robot troubleshooting page.