Background and Identification
The Xiaomi Redmi 9A is an Android smartphone developed by Xiaomi Inc in 2020. It’s a low-budget phone, but it received generally good reviews from critics. This phone comes with three different color options: Carbon Gray (Midnight Black), Sky Blue (Sea Blue), Ocean Green (Nature Green).
It contains up to 128 GB of internal storage and 6 GB RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 9A includes a 5000 mAh battery with permanent adhesive, making repair and replacement a bit difficult. It supports 10W charging.
It features a 6.53-inch LCD IPD display and a plastic frame. Additional features include accelerometer, proxy, and A-GPS.
Release date: June 2020
Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9 mm (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.35 in)
Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- 6.53 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~81.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- 720 x 1600 pixels (~269 ppi density)
Operating System: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm)
- Chipset: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
RAM and Storage: 32GB/2GB RAM, 32GB/3GB RAM, 64GB/4GB RAM, 128GB/4GB RAM, 128GB/6GB RAM
- Rear-facing cameras: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF
- Front-facing camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm
- Li-Po 5000 mAh
- Charging 10W
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- microUSB-B 2.0