해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The 27" iMac with Retina 5K display was released on March 19, 2019, refreshing the iMac line after nearly two years. It can be identified by its model number A2115, which is located beneath the single foot.
- 3.0 GHz 6-core 8th generation Intel Core i5
- 3.1 GHz 6-core 8th generation Intel Core i5
- 3.7 GHz 6-core 9th generation Intel Core i5
- 3.6 GHz 8-core 9th generation Intel Core i9
Display: 27-inch (diagonal) Retina display with IPS technology; 5120‑by‑2880 resolution with support for millions of colors
RAM: 8 GB (2x4 GB) of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM. Four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots, customizable up to 64 GB
Storage: 1 TB Fusion Drive, configurable up to 2 TB flash storage
- AMD Radeon Pro 570X with 4 GB of GDDR5 memory
- AMD Radeon Pro 575X with 4 GB of GDDR5 memory
- AMD Radeon Pro 580X with 8 GB of GDDR5 memory
- AMD Radeon Pro Vega 48 with 8 GB of HBM2 memory
Ports: Four USB 3.0 ports (USB-A), two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C), one SDXC slot, gigabit Ethernet port, headphone jack (without optical digital) audio output
Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, and Bluetooth 4.2