해당 위키는 저희 교육 프로그램의 멋진 학생이 작성하였습니다. iFixit 직원이 관리하지 않습니다.
The Speaker Won't Charge ¶
- If the device will not turn on, try charging it for 3-4 hours and then try turning it on again.
- If the device won’t charge, try a different USB port either on a laptop or desktop.
- The problem might be with the cord, try using a different micro-USB/full USB charging cord.
- Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. **) * If charging does not work, the battery might need to be replaced. try following this battery replacement guide
- If replacing the battery does not work, the charging port may need to be replaced. Follow this guide to replace the charging port.
The Speaker Base Is Worn ¶
- If the rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker becomes worn down and slides off of surfaces, it may need to be replaced. follow this replacement guide to remove the base.
The Speaker Sounds Strange ¶
- If the speaker distorts the sound, lower the volume on the speaker. this should prevent the sound from being distorted.
Speaker Won't Play Audio ¶
If the Bluetooth speaker does not play audio when attached to another device by audio cable, try the following:
- Make sure that both the speaker and the device are turned on and that the volume on the speaker and the device are on.
- Try unplugging the speaker from the device and plugging the speaker back into the device.
- Try using a different audio cord.
- If the problem persists, you may need to replace the audio jack on the speaker. Follow this guide to replace the audio jack on the speaker.
Bluetooth Won't Connect ¶
- If the speaker is not pairing with Bluetooth devices or showing that it’s paired but there is no sound, try turning off both the speaker and the device you are pairing it with.
- If the device you are trying to pair to the speaker asks you to enter a passcode, enter "0000" to pair the device to your speaker.
Basic Disassembly ¶
- This guide demonstrates the basics for disassembling the speaker.
The Buttons Are Broken ¶
- This device has 3 buttons for playing and pausing the audio and volume control. If these buttons break or become unresponsive, follow this guide to replace the buttons.
The Motherboard Is Fried ¶
- This speaker has a DS-1176 motherboard. If the motherboard is not functioning, follow this guide to replace the motherboard.
Factory Reset ¶
- To reset your speaker press and hold the play/pause button for 5 seconds or so, until you hear a sound or see a red light flashing. Note: Restoring the speaker's factory defaults erases all paired Bluetooth devices from the speaker's memory.