How can I replace the battery of my jbl charge 3?
How can i replace the battery of my jbl charge 3? I want to change it because it charged but it dosent turn on.
The JBL Charge 3 can be recognized by its distinct woven speaker cover and rubber accents. It was released in 2016 and features a fully waterproof design, 20 hours of playback time, and bluetooth connectivity.
Carlos, If you feel it is in deed the battery faulty, here is JBL Flip and charge 3 partial tear down video. link below, Flip should be close to your charge assy. Good luck.
I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.
Dissemble the JBL Charge 3 is relatively similar to the Xtreme and also by follow Youtube (just search keyword 'Charge 3 Dissemble')
To get the battery out, you have to take out the right side radiator:
- Notice there is two plastic latches, you need to lift both up using some small metal part as the leverages
- While both latches are up and hold the speakers, trying to turn the radiator anti-clockwise
- This can be hard as first but no worry and there is no cable connect to the radiator
- As you turn about 1.5cm (or can not turn further), just take out the radiator cap
- Take out the cable connect to the battery
Note: no need to take out the speaker apart.
지난 24시간: 7
지난 7일: 32
지난 30일: 193
전체 시간: 13,151