android guy on his back
my android guy on the screen is laying on his back with the stomache door open and a red triangle!!!!! thats all it does when i try to turn it on!!!
The Nabi Jr is a 5 inch learning tablet designed for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten children. Model: NABIJR-NV5B.
I think it,s time for a factory reset , you will lost all you data !!!!!
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the red Motorola logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up).
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons.
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections.
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu.
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option.
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data".
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet
nabi Jr Factory Reset
It means you have crashed and gone to recovery mode, it is waiting for you command.
If there is a bar under it, it is updating.
Otherwise, if it does not have the bar under it, press both the volume up, volume down, and power button at the same time, you should now see options later on. Then, press the option you think is the best.
Volume up: Up
Volume down: Down
Power button: Enter
i did all of of the steps but still no luck it keeps showing the android guy erasing something after that hes out on hes back with red triangle recovery doesnt work factory reset dont work wipe cache partition dont work reboot sends me back to erasing android
24 시간 전: 13
7일 전: 106
30일 전: 441
전체 시간: 29,437