How to replace the ac compressor
how do I replace ac compressor
The Dodge Dakota was developed by Chrysler as a mid-sized pickup. To keep investment low, many components were shared with existing Chrysler products and the manufacturing plant was shared with the full-sized Dodge D-Model.
per repair manual
The compressor may be removed and repositioned without disconnecting the refrigerant lines or discharging the refrigerant system. Discharging is not necessary if servicing the compressor clutch or clutch coil, the engine, the cylinder head, or the generator.
WARNING: REVIEW THE WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS IN THE FRONT OF THIS GROUP BEFORE PERFORMING THE FOLLOWING OPERATION.
(1) Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
(2) Loosen and remove the serpentine drive belt.
Refer to Group 7 - Cooling System for the procedures.
(3) Disconnect the compressor clutch coil wiring.
(4) Recover the refrigerant from the refrigerant system as described in this group.
(5) Remove the refrigerant lines from the compressor. Install plugs in, or tape over, all of the open refrigerant fittings.
(6) Remove the compressor mounting bolts, and lift the compressor from the mounting bracket.
For more information use this /usr/graphics/chrysler/image/cdsm-sm/lbp-cx/800c0d58
지난 24시간: 0
지난 7일: 0
지난 30일: 1
전체 시간: 52