@zelalemabera besides the excellent answer provided by @zpl we took some time to look at your board as good as we could. You definitely need to get different pictures on here :-) It's very difficult to make out what you got going on there. The "blob" of cooper is more than a couple of components. That Looks like either your board is damaged and the copper exposed or something "melted" on it. Clean that particular area up with some isopropyl alcohol if available. You also want to see if you can remove the copper. Just do it carefully. There is the big "Blob" that I am not even sure where that might have come off ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ After that, you do want to go ahead and post some CLEAR, CLOSE UP pictures of the damaged area.
We also understand that sometimes it is not possible to replace the board. May it be out of lack of availability or lack of funds. WE get that. We all believe in trying to fix things and to keep things going. This is by no means to suggest that your board is even fixable. It is really more informational since you did ask about the components.
Let's see if this will at last give you an idea what you are up against with the components. Again, your picture is hard to make out so I just attached a part of the board layout.
and here is your image for reference purpose
The components are:
- R8930 is a 0 Ohm 5% 1/10W resistor in a 0603 package
- C8930 is a 0.22µF 10% 10V capacitor in a 0402 package
- C8902 is a 1µF 10% 25V capacitor in a 0402 package
- C8965 is a 0.22µF 10% 10V capacitor in a 0402 package
- R8960 is a 0 Ohm 5% 1/10W resistor in a 0603 package
- C8913 is a 0.1µF 10% 6.3V capacitor in a 0201 package
- R8912 is a 10 KOhm 1% 1/20W resistor in a 0201 package
- R8901 is a 1 Ohm 5% 1/20W resistor in a 0201 package
- R8900 is a 0 Ohm 5% 1/20W resistor in a 0201 package
- C8900 is a 0.22µF 10% 25V capacitor in a 0402 package
- R8933 is a 1 KOhm 1% 1/20W resistor in a 0201 package
- C8901 is a 1µF 10% 25V capacitor in a 0402 package
Just to put the package sizes into perspective:
Package 0201 0.60 mm length 0.30 mm width 0.25 mm height
Package 0402 1.00 mm length 0.50 mm width 0.35 mm height
Package 0603 1.60 mm length 0.80 mm width 0.50 mm height
To solder those, you will have to have good skills, good tools and definitely a magnifying source. Doing it without a microscope would be phenomenal.
I would consider replacing the board as well, but like I said before, we do not know your skills, tools and situation.
Just out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know what happened to your board.