해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For additional information on this device, visit the troubleshooting page.
Identification and Background
Released on December 2013, this phone is smaller and weighs less than its previous models. Operated by Android OS v4.2 and with a removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, this phone is a strong competitor for the iPhone market. This BLU phone has a fast processor and bright touchscreen display, creating an excellent smartphone experience better than its previous models. Additionally, the BLU Studio 5.0 II enables users to have dual SIM card, which allows you to carry two phones in one.
A newer version of this phone is available since January 2014, the BLU Studio 5.0 S II, which is even smaller and has a better image resolution.
- Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Stand-by: up to 900 h
- Talk time: up to 24 h
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Android OS, v4.2
- 155 grams
- 146 x 73 x 9.7 mm
- Wifi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- Radio: Stereo FM radio
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.0 inches
- Resolution:480 x 854 pixels
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- 3.5mm jack
- Primary: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Secondary: VGA
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal: 4 GB, 512 MB RAM