해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For in-depth troubleshooting suggestions, visit the troubleshooting guide for this device.
Identification and Background ¶
D7000, launched in 2010, is a new class of camera for Nikon. It is positioned between D90 and D300S. Numerous professional features differentiate it from the D90 including a Magnesium Alloy body, weather sealing, dual memory card slots, and compatibility with older lenses.
D7000 was positively received by critics, receiving positive reviews by Digital Photography Review and CNET while also scoring well in DxO Labs tests. Early production models suffered from dust and oily spots. Users have also reported numerous back-focus issues.
As is true of most cameras, D7000 is easy to identify by the label on the front.
- Resolution: 16.2 megapixels
- Sensor size: Nikon DX: 23.6 mm x 15.6 mm
- Autofocus:3D Tracking Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus including 39 AF points nine of which are cross-type points.
- Video: Full HD 1080p @ 24 fps, 720p @ 24,25,30 fps
- Back LCD: 3 in TFT LCD 640x480
- Media: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Approx. Size: 5.2 in x 4.1 in x 3 in
- Weight: 24.3 oz (just body)
- Built in flash: Yes
Additional Information ¶
Nikon Website: D7000 Page
Wikipedia: Nikon D7000
Nikon Support:User Manual