LED Light Ribbon Cable
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For additional help on the Razer Naga Trinity, check out the device's troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Razer Naga Trinity has a right-handed ergonomic black shell body and possesses an illuminated Razer logo on the palm section. It has multi-colored RGB illumination on the logo, scroll wheel and on the interchangeable side plates. The design of three (3) interchangeable side plates between two (2), seven (7) and twelve (12) button configuration allows the user to utilize the mouse on a multitude of game genre ranging from first-person shooter (FPS) to Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA). Depending on the situation, the user has an option to change dots per inch (DPI) sensitivity to 16,000. Moreover, with the use of Razer Synapse, a total of nineteen (19) buttons can be programmed as macros.
- Computer connection: USB port
- Compatible PC: Window 7 or higher
- Compatible MAC: OS X 10.9 or higher
- Lighting effects: Choose one of 4 effects for your mouse
- Razer 5G optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- 3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 7 and 12-button configurations
- Up to 19 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Ergonomic right-handed design with enhanced rubber side grips
- Hybrid On-board and Cloud Storage
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 119 mm / 4.69 in (Length) 74 mm / 2.93 in (Width) 43 mm / 1.69 in (Height)
- Approximate weight 120 g / 0.26 lbs (Excluding cable)
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
Source: Razer Naga Trinity Specs