해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
If you are having problems with your Toshiba Satellite L305-S5946, try consulting our troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Toshiba Satellite L305-S5946 was released in the United States in 2009. It was available only at Costco Wholesale stores and is part of an ongoing series of over 50 laptop and ultrabook models.
The L305 comes pre-installed with Windows Vista and a trial version of Microsoft Office 2007.
Physically, the L305 is most distinguishable by its glossy black case and Onyx Blue lid. It weighs 5.49 lbs and has a 15.4-inch widescreen LCD display.
Since 2009, several new Satellite-series models have been released, including the U845W ultrabook, now with Windows 8 OS standard.
All Toshiba products come with the company-standard one-year warranty from the original date of sale.
You can find the laptop's model and serial numbers on the manufacturer sticker found on the right-hand side of the base of the laptop; this should be sufficient infromation to identify your model.
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6400
- Operating System: Windows Vista® Home Premium (SP1, 32-bit)
- Graphics Engine: Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
- Graphics Memory: 128MB-1342MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
Memory and Storage
- Memory: 3GB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz SDRAM, 4GB maximum (two slots)
- Hard Drive: 250GB HDD (5400rpm, Serial ATA)
- Optical Drive: DVD-SuperMulti (+/-R double layer) with Labelflash™ drive
Audio and Video
- Display Size: 15.4" widescreen
- Display Type: WXGA with TruBrite® Technology
- Display Resolution: 1280x800, Supports 720p content
- Audio: Headphone jack (stereo), Microphone jack (mono), Standard stereo speakers
- Webcam: Webcam and microphone
- Wireless LAN: Intel® Wi-Fi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/g/n)
- Bluetooth: No Bluetooth (No Antenna)
- Modem: Modem
- LAN: 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- AC Adapter: 75W (19V 3.95A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input
- Battery: Li-Ion (4000mAh, 6-Cell)
- PC Express Slot: 1-ExpressCard™ /34 slot
- Media: 4-in-1 Bridge Media Adapter
- USB Ports: 3-USB (2.0)
Software, Support and Security
- Security and Protection: HDD Recovery
- Software: Google Picasa™, Hard disc (HDD) recovery, Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007 Edition (60-day trial), Microsoft® Works Version 9.0, Norton™ 360 All-In-One Security (60-day Trial), TOSHIBA ConfigFree®, TOSHIBA DVD Player, TOSHIBA Disc Creator, TOSHIBA Face Recognition, TOSHIBA Recovery Disk Creator, TOSHIBA Speech System, WildTangent® Orb™ Games Console
- Standards: RoHS Compatible, EPEAT™ Silver, Energy Star Qualified
- Standard Limited Warranty: 2-Yr Standard Limited Warranty (1-Yr on Battery)
- Inputs and Controls: 86-key US keyboard, CD/DVD Buttons (Play/Pause, Stop, Prev Track, Next Track), Media button, Mute button, Touch pad pointing device
- Weight: Starting at 5.49 lbs.
- Color: Glossy Black with Onyx Blue lid