해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Identification and Background ¶
Released November 30, 2012, the 21.5" iMac EMC 2544 features improved specifications and significantly redesigned internals, housed in a much slimmer case. It can be identified by its model number A1418 and EMC number, 2455, both of which are located beneath the single foot.
Technical Specs ¶
- 21.5-inch LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- 1920-by-1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
- 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive or 1TB Fusion Drive.
- 2.7GHz or 2.9GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz or 3.6GHz) with 6MB L3 cache or 3.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz).
- 8GB or 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
Wireless Connectivity: ¶
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video: ¶
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M graphics processor or NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics processor
- FaceTime HD camera
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
What’s in the Box: ¶
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Power cord
- Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Stand depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)