해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The 3rd generation of Apple’s iPad was released on March 16th of 2012. It provided notable upgrades to the 2nd generation model, including a Retina display, the Apple A5X chip, a 5 MP camera, and more. It came with the iOS 5 operating system.
Interestingly, the 3rd generation iPad had the shortest lifespan of any Apple iOS device. It was discontinued after only seven months of availability when the 4th generation iPad came out. This resulted in Apple extending its return policy in some stores, allowing users who had just purchased the 3rd generation iPad to return it and buy the 4th generation model instead.
The 3rd generation iPad is a thin, rectangular tablet. It features a touchscreen housed in an encasing. There is a home button and physical controls on the side of the device. The Apple logo is printed on the back of the device’s encasing.
- Dimensions: 241.20 x 185.70 x 9.40 mm
- Weight: 652 grams
- Display Size: 9.7-inch
- Display Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels
- Processor: 1 GHz one-core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Operating System: iOS 5
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- Front Camera: 0.3 MP
- Battery Capacity: 11560 mAh
- Storage Capacity: 16, 32, or 64 GB
- Cameras: FaceTime and iSight cameras
Check out our free iPad 3 teardown wallpapers!
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.