Just did the replacement in about 15 minutes. A few notes:
1) Having a magnifier that you don't have to hold in your hand is key. I have a set of pivoting jewelers lenses that clip on to my reading glasses.
2) The Phillips screwdriver that comes with the "Liberation" kit is crap. Blunt, crude, wrong tip angle. Unusable. Get a set of real, or even semi-real fine screwdrivers.
3) establish a wide, open, clean area for working. If one of those little screws skitters out of your grip you don't want to be searching under table debris for it.
4) Pointy tweezers. With the size of the screws in this thing they won't seem so pointy.
5) The instructions above are vague about how the battery connector gets pulled off or pushed on. I still can't quite figure out the combination of sideways and up that worked. I ended up using the plastic tool to lever the connector to the right, while lifting...no, that wasn't it.
일단 획득하면, 귀하께서는 그들의 시간당 평판 획득 도표를 볼 수 있습니다.
도표가 어떻게 보여질지에 대한 미리보기입니다:
아직 획득한 평판이 없습니다.