해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Ford F-Series is a sequence of full-size pickup trucks manufactured by Ford, an American automaker, since 1948. F-Series trucks are placed above the Ford Ranger in size. The twelfth-generation Ford F-Series is a light-duty pickup truck manufactured by Ford between 2009 and 2014. The twelfth-generation F-Series was replaced by the thirteenth-generation 2015 F-Series.
The twelfth-generation design includes styling upgrades, featuring a larger grille and headlights, additions that bring these models in line with the Super Duty truck styling. Between 2009 and 2014, Ford F-Series trucks also integrated higher-quality interior materials is most trim levels. Standard cab models have two doors rather than the four-door standard models previously sold. These trucks include two-door pickup trucks, four-door extended-cab pickups, four-door crew-cab pickups, and an off-road truck (SVT Raptor). They are front-engine vehicles with either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive layouts.
The FlareSide bed was discontinued in 2010 along with the manual gearbox option. Outside of Mexico, the F-150 Platinum model replaced the Lincoln Mark LT. Ford also added the SVT Raptor in 2010, which was designed as a dedicated off-road pickup truck.
Ford vehicles can be identified by the Ford emblem, which depicts the name “Ford” in a cursive font. F-Series vehicles can generally be identified by an F-Series emblem, which typically depicts the F-Series variant’s title in capital letters.
- Ford Lobo (XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Harley Davidson versions; Mexico)
- Ford Lobo Raptor (Mexico)
- Ford F-150 (Venezuela)
- Lincoln Mark LT (Mexico, F-150 Platinum elsewhere)
Production: October 2008-2014
Model Years: 2009-2014
Body and Chassis:
- Body Style:
- 2-door pickup
- 2+2 door extended-cab pickup
- 4-door crew-cab pickup
- Off-road truck (SVT Raptor)
- Layout: Front engine, rear-wheel drive / four-wheel drive
- Platform: Ford T platform (T1)
- 3.5 L EcoBoost V6
- 3.7 L Ti-VCT V6
- 4.6 L (281 CID) 2V Modular V8
- 4.6 L (281 CID) 3V Modular V8
- 5.0 L (302 CID) Coyote V8
- 5.4 L (330 CID) 3V Modular V8
- 6.2 L (379 CID) 2V Boss V8
- 4-speed 4R75E automatic
- 6-speed 6R80 automatic
- Wheelbase: 125.8–163.2 in, (3,195–4,145 mm)
- Length: 213.1–250.4 in, (5,413–6,360 mm)
- 2009–2011: 78.9 in (2,004 mm)
- 2012–2014: 79.2 in (2,012 mm)
- SVT Raptor: 86.3 in (2,192 mm)
- Height: 74.3–76.7 in, (1,887–1,948 mm)
- Curb Weight: 4,707 to 5,639 lbs