해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Spudger-Useful for carefully removing the screen of the device or touching sensitive electronic components.
Plastic Opening Tools-Useful for opening up devices without scratching the display.
Detailing Brush-Useful for cleaning any components of the device.
Soldering Workstation-Useful kit that contains everything you need to reconnect wires that have been disconnected.
Phillips #00 Screwdriver-Useful for taking screws out of the device or putting screws back in the device.
The DigiLand DL701Q tablet is no longer in production. The device has an LCD display, a touch screen, and Wi-Fi The device comes with many features such as Bluetooth, FM radio, and a micro USB 2.0 port.
- 7-inch TFT-LCD screen
- 1024 x 600 resolution
- 5-point capacitive multitouch screen
- 200 cd/m² brightness
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 8GB NAND flash memory
- Memory card slot for cards up to 32GB
- MediaTek MTK8127 Cortex-A7 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- ARM Mali 450 MP4 graphics
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Micro USB 2.0 Port
- 2.0MP rear-facing cameras
- 0.3MP front-facing cameras
- 1-cell Lithium Polymer battery (Li-Polymer) 2100 mAh
- 1 speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, mic
Size and Weight
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 4.6″ x 0.5″
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
If you are having problems with your device check out our troubleshooting guide.