Background and Identification
Announced on March 27, 2018 and released on April 6, 2018, the P20 Pro is Huawei's—and the world's—first phone to feature three rear cameras.
The flagship smartphone has a 6.1-inch OLED touchscreen with a resolution of 2240 x 1080 pixels. It's also distinguished by a small notch in the upper part of the display, its double camera bump, physical home button with fingerprint sensor, and a glass back cover.
- Hisilicon Kirin 970
- CPU: Octa-core + micro core i7 (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
Memory: 6 GB
Storage: 128 GB
Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI
- 6.1 inches diagonal with notch at the top
- 2240 x 1080 resolution OLED (408ppi)
- 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- Main Camera: 40 MP (main camera ƒ/1.8) + 8 MP (telephoto ƒ/2.4) + 20 MP (monochrome ƒ/1.6), 3x optical zoom (27–80mm), laser focus, deep focus, phase focus, contrast focus
- Front Camera: 24 megapixel, ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Super Slow motion: 960fps @ 720p
Ports and Connectivity:
- Single SIM (CLT-L09C), dual SIM (CLT-L29C)
- Wi-Fi 2.4G + 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS / AGPS / Glonass / BeiDou Navigation Satellite System
- Supports up to CAT 15 (800Mbps DL / 75Mbps UL), 3x DL CA, 4x4 MIMO, 256-QAM DL and 64-QAM UL depending on carrier support
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0
- IR blaster
- no headphone jack
Battery: 4,000 mAh with support for Huawei’s SuperCharge at 22.5W (58% in 30 min)
- Size: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm (6.10 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
Want to see inside your P20 Pro without taking it apart?
Check out this layered picture!
Huawei: P20 Pro Official site