해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Having issues with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0? Check out the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is a 7.0-inch Android tablet released by Samsung Electronics in April 2012 as the successor to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet. The Tab 2 7.0 belongs to the second generation of the Samsung Galaxy Tab series which also includes the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, which features a 10.1-inch display.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet’s 7.0-inch display includes a resolution of 600 by 1024 pixels for approximately 170 pixels per inch. It was available with 1 GB of RAM and either 8 GB, 16 GB, or 32 GB of internal storage. The Tab 2 7.0 tablet includes a 3.15-megapixel main camera and front-facing video graphics array (VGA) camera that has an equivalent resolution of about 0.3 megapixels. The tablet includes a 4000 mAh non-removable battery, meaning its battery is attached to the inside of the device using a permanent adhesive, making repair and replacement more difficult, but not necessarily impossible.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 includes the name “Samsung” printed in capital letters in the center of the tablet’s bottom bezel. The “Samsung” name is also included in the center of the tablet’s backing. The model number is usually included at the bottom of the tablet’s back with other text and symbols. Another way to identify the tablet is by opening the “Settings” or “Options” application and finding the “About Tablet” section. The model number can be found by looking for the model number section.
Models: GT-P3105, GT-P3100, GT-P3105
Release date: April 2012
- Dimensions and Weight: 193.7 x 122.4 x 10.5 mm (7.63 x 4.82 x 0.41 in), 345 g (12.17 oz)
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Type: PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2 (~58.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density)
- OS: Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UX UI
- Chipset: TI OMAP 4430
- CPU: Dual-core 1.0 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot: microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 8GB 1GB RAM, 16GB 1GB RAM, 32GB 1GB RAM
- Single: 3.15 MP
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Single: VGA
- Loudspeaker: yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm jack: yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 3.0, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 1190 h (2G) / Up to 1080 h (3G)
- Talk Time: Up to 40 h (2G) / Up to 20 h (3G)
- Colors: Black, White, Red
- SAR EU: 0.71 W/kg (head)