Battery and Grip Panelsen
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
If you have any more problems, try taking a look at our Etha Troubleshooting page.
The Etha was released on October 11th, 2011. It offers a lower-cost version of Planet Eclipse’s most popular marker, the Geo. The Etha has a hybrid spring-assisted spool valve system, previously only used in high-grade tournament markers.
Identify your Etha by looking for the following features:
“Etha” is printed below the bolt. The upper portion is milled aluminum. The frame is composite material. The upper portion and composite frame are fastened with two visible dome headed screws. The composite frame is black and the aluminum portion is either black, gray, red, blue, green, purple or camouflage. Also, the air line has a screw-on cap attached to the tank connection.
- Weight: 930g/2.05lb (includes: Barrel, Battery, Feed Tube, On/Off Purge System)
- Length: 539mm (including Barrel)
- Height: 212mm
- Width: 33.5mm
- Body: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Feed: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Eye Covers: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Interface: Single Push Button plus Tourney Lock
- Display: 1 x Tri-Color LED Indicators
- Solenoid Voltage: 9V
- Processor Voltage: 5V
- Processor: 8-Bit 2MHz
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V (PP3) Battery
- ASA Mount: T-slot mounted adjustable rail with Front Exit OOPS (On/Off Purge System)
- Trigger Methods: Micro-switch
- Trigger Mechanism: Leaf spring
- Trigger Pivot: Self Lubricating Sintered Brass Bushing
- Barrel: 2-Piece Micro Honed Shaft4 14.5" length 0.693" Bore (Shaft4 Compatible)
- Feed Tube: Lever operated Clamping Feed
- Operating Principle: In-Line Blow Forward Bolt
- Solenoid Type: High Pressure Solenoid Valve
- Drive Mechanism: Dual Force Pull Poppet
- Bolt Mechanism: Rubber Tipped CS Bolt
- Grip Type: Contoured dual density grip
- Grip Pitch: 156mm