해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Sony Xperia Z4 (known as Sony Xperia Z3+ in Europe) is an Android smartphone produced by Sony Mobile as part of its Xperia Z series. Released in 2014 in Japan, the Xperia Z4 is an upgraded version of the late 2014 Xperia Z3. The main changes include a slimmer design, 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor, audio processing capabilities, and a 5.1-megapixel selfie camera.
In design and appearance, the Z4 is almost identical to the Z3. It keeps the overall rectangular form with rounded edges, the glass front and glass back, and the sturdy metal frame. However, the Z4 is thinner and lighter than the Z3. The Z4 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop skinned with Sony’s light custom user interface.
- Dimensions: 146mm × 72mm × 6.9mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Battery capacity:2930mAh
- Display: 5.2-inch Triluminos for Mobile at 1920x1080
- Memory: 32GB / 3GB
- SD Memory Slot: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (maximum 128GB)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 2.0GHz / 1.5GHz Octa-core
- External Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.1, microUSB / MHL / headset connection terminal, DLNA
- Main Camera: 20.7-megapixel backside-illuminated Exmor RS for mobile
- Front Camera: 5.1-megapixel backside illuminated Exmor R for mobile
- Camera shake correction: Electronic (video / still image)
- Video recording: Main camera: 4K (2160p), full HD 60fps (1080p) / Full HD 30fps (1080p) / HD (720p) / VGA (480p) / MMS
Front camera:Full HD (1080p) / HD (720p) / VGA (480p) / MMS
- Flash: Main camera only
- Waterproof/Dustproof: IPX5 / 8, IP6X
- NFC: Yes
- Wifi: IEEE802.11a / b / g / n (2.4GHz / 5GHz) / ac compliant, MIMO support
- Colors: White, Black, Copper, Aqua Green