해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
There is currently no troubleshooting information available for the MacBook Air A1465.
Background and Identification ¶
The MacBook Air model A1465 was released June 11, 2012. This mid-2012 update includes all that is on the previous model including Apple's Thunderbolt port, backlit keyboard, and an upgrade to USB 3.0.
This model is the fifth iteration of MacBook Air. It is the same thickness as the previous model. It is visibly distinguished by the model number, A1465, on the underside of the machine and the MagSafe 2 power adapter.
Technical Specs ¶
- 11.6-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB Flash Storage
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with 3 MB shared L3 cache or 2.0 GHz Intel Core i7 with 4 MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L on board memory
Wireless Connectivity: ¶
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;3 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video: ¶
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (30.0 cm)
- Depth: 7.56 inches (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.38 pounds (1.08 kg)
Additional Links ¶
- Apple's MacBook Air Product Page