해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
There is currently no troubleshooting information available for the MacBook Air A1465.
Background and Identification ¶
The mid-2013 update to the model A1465 MacBook Air was released June 12, 2013. New features include the new fourth generation Intel Core i5 or i7 chips, PCI express-based SSD, and a dual microphone.
The 2013 model can be distinguished from previous models by the two microphone ports on its left side.
Technical Specs ¶
- 11.6-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB Flash Storage
- 1.3 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with 3MB shared L3 cache or 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 with 4 MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L on board memory
Wireless Connectivity: ¶
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with BLE
Graphics and Video: ¶
- Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (30.0 cm)
- Depth: 7.56 inches (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.38 pounds (1.08 kg)
Additional Links ¶
- Apple's MacBook Air Product Page