해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The 2019 update to the 13” MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is considered a “spec bump” update, meaning it’s mostly the same as the 2018 model, but comes with new 8th-generation “Coffee Lake” Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processor options. To identify your MacBook Pro, check the model number printed on the bottom cover.
With this model, Apple also took another stab at perfecting its troubled “butterfly” keyboard—still in its third generation, but now using one or more new, undisclosed materials designed to increase the reliability of the keyboard switches. The keyboard is still covered under Apple’s extended keyboard service program, meaning customers who experience keyboard problems should contact Apple for a free repair or replacement for up to four years after their original date of purchase.
- Height 0.59” (1.49 cm)
- Width 11.97” (30.41 cm)
- Depth 8.36” (21.24 cm)
- Weight 3.02 pounds (1.37 kg)
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit IPS display
- 2560 x 1600 resolution, 227 ppi
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color gamut (P3)
- True Tone technology
- Quad-core Intel Core i5 (2.4 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.1 GHz) or quad-core Intel Core i7 (2.8 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.7 GHz)
- 128 MB of eDRAM
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 (integrated)
- 8 GB or 16 GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- Non-removable SSD, configurable to 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, or 2 TB
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- 3.5 mm audio (headphone) jack