해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
Unlike the original Switch, which was designed to work in handheld, console, and hybrid configurations, the Switch Lite is a pure handheld and cannot be docked or connected to a television. But by sacrificing some hardware, it also comes in at a much lower price point: $199.99 USD, fully $100 off from the retail price of the original Switch.
Also unlike the original, the Switch Lite’s integrated controls do not detach—however, the detachable Joy-Con controllers designed for the original Switch can pair with the Switch Lite.
The Switch Lite is smaller and lighter than its predecessor, and comes in a choice of colors: yellow, grey, and turquoise.
Switch Lite Console
- 5.5" with 1280 x 720 resolution
- NVIDIA customized Tegra processor
- 32 GB
- Expandable via microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory cards
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Proprietary Switch solid-state game cards
- 13.6 Wh (3570 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable