질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For help on any trouble you may be experiencing, here is the Dell Latitude E6510 Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
The Dell Latitude E6510 is a 15.6 in. business laptop. It runs on the Intel Core i7 820QM, which clocks up to 3.06 GHz. The laptop is equipped with a Nvidia NVS 3100M for a clear resolution. It contains four USB ports and a fingerprint security feature. The Latitude also has a battery life of 4 hours and 4GB of memory.
- Processor options include variations of both the Intel Core i-5 and i-7 processors with 2.53GHz or 2.4GHz and 1.73GHz, 1.6GHz, or 2.66GHz options respectfully.
- Operating systems range from Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
- Graphics are NVIDIA NVS 3100M 512MB gDDR3 Intel HD Graphics.
- Primary storage options range from 160GB to 256GB drives.
- Power Cord is a 90 Watt AC adapter with cord wrapping
- Contains a wide range of ports and slots for network connection, USB connections, 3.5mm headphone jack, optical drives, docking Connector, and smart card reader.
- The device weights approximately 5.53 pounds or 2.5 kilograms