해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
For additional help on the Dell Inspiron 15-5567, check out the device's troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Dell Inspiron 15-5567 is a laptop made by Dell Inc. This laptop is part of the Inspiron line and is marketed towards home users. It was released in 2017.
The device runs on the Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro. This laptop has a 15-inch display. It uses 7th generation Core processors.
Many of the device users complain about the laptop being slow. It is also known for its booting, fan, and battery problems.
The outside appearance of the Dell Inspiron line looks similar, and it is hard to identify. To identify your version, you can register your product through the service tag here. The service tag can be found at the bottom of your device.
- Dimensions: 39 x 25.9 cm
- Height: 2.3 cm
- Weight: 2.295 kg
- Processor: Core i3, i5 or i7
- Graphics (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics (520 or 620, depending on what CPU your laptop has)
- Graphics (Discrete): Radeon R7 M445 2GB/4GB discrete graphics
- Memory: 16GB maximum/2 memory slots (2x 8GB)
- Hard drive: 1TB (Customizable)
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home (Upgradeable to Windows 10 Pro)
- Display: 15.6" HD (1366x768) or FHD (1920x1080)
- Optical drive: DVD Burner or Blu-Ray writer