해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
Dell announced the XPS 13 at CES and released it in January 2015. The XPS 13 ships in several different configurations of memory, storage and display capability.
All of the model use similarly boards and identical chassis and configuration.
The XPS 9343 is the initial release, followed by 9350 which is a subsequent “performance boost” model with more powerful processors, RAM, and improved battery life.
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your XPS 13, try some basic troubleshooting.
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) infinity display with the option to upgrade to 13.3-inch UltraSharp QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinity touch display.
- 128 GB Solid State Drive with the option to upgrade to 256 GB Solid State Drive.
- 5th Generation Intel Core (i3, i5, i7) Processor for 9343
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3L-RS on-board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500 for 9343
- Integrated Webcam
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort
- Thunderbolt 3.0 (half-bandwidth PCIe)
- Headphone jack
- Noble Lock
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader
- Height: 0.33-0.6" (9-15 mm)
- Width: 11.98" (304 mm)
- Depth: Depth: 7.88" (200 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg), 2.8 lbs (1.26 kg) for touch