해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
Dell announced the XPS 13 at CES and released it in January 2015. The XPS 13 ships in several different configurations of memory, storage and display capability.
The XPS 9350 line is more advanced than the 9343 line, supporting more powerful processors, up to 16 GB of RAM, and improved battery life. Another version, the 9360, added a fingerprint sensor. All three versions require similar repair procedures.
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your XPS 13, try some basic troubleshooting.
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) infinity display with the option to upgrade to 13.3-inch UltraSharp QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinity touch display.
- 128 GB Solid State Drive with the option to upgrade to 256 GB Solid State Drive.
- 5th Generation Intel Core i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, 2.10 GHz) or 5th Generation Intel Core i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz).
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3L-RS on-board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500
- Built-in camera
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort
- Headphone jack
- Noble Lock
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader
- Height: 0.33-0.6" (9-15 mm)
- Width: 11.98" (304 mm)
- Depth: Depth: 7.88" (200 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg), 2.8 lbs (1.26 kg) for touch